Perth North 2-Day Summer Clinic
January 13 @ 9:00 am - January 14 @ 1:00 pm AWST -
From Australia's #1 Junior Cricket Coaching Program!
These clinics will be run by experienced & qualified coaches who have the knowledge and skillset to make a difference to your child's cricket!
- Working with professional coaches: your child will receive personalised feedback throughout the clinic from experienced coaches (so it's the right feedback to make an impact on their game).
- Limited numbers: there's not going to be 50 players crammed into the nets like sardines (meaning your child will get enough volume to improve)
- Drills that work on specific skills: to get better at something you need to specifically work on it over and over(this creates the correct muscle memory).
- Wholistic approach: on top of skills and technique your child will learn about physical preparation, mental skills, and game awareness (so they're a four-dimensional player).
- Fun, engaging & time on task: the program is structured to ensure minimal downtime and maximum time on task (meaning players are engaged and have more fun)